Download Music Mp3:- Beyoncé – All-time Thing I Never Had
This song was requested by one of our favorite music lovers, enjoy!!!
"Beyoncé" come up with another song titled,"All-time Thing I Never Had ".
Download, Mind and Enjoy!!
DOWNLOAD SONG Here
Beyoncé – Best Thing I Never Had Lyrics
What goes around comes back around
(Hey my baby)
What goes around comes back around
(Hey my baby)
I say what goes around comes back effectually
(Hey my baby)
What goes around comes dorsum around
At that place was a time
I thought that you lot did everything right
No lies, no wrong
Boy I, must've been outta my mind
So when I think of the fourth dimension that I about loved y'all
You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you
Thank God you blew information technology
I thank God I dodged a bullet
I'm and then over you
And so baby good lookin' out
I wanted you lot bad
I'thou and then through with that
'Cause honestly yous turned out to exist the
All-time thing I never had
You turned out to exist the
Best thing I never had
And I'yard gon' always exist the best affair you never had
Oh I bet it sucks to be yous correct now
Then sad you're hurt
Boo hoo, oh, did you look me to care?
Y'all don't deserve my tears
I gauge that'due south why they ain't in that location
When I think that there was a fourth dimension that I almost loved you
You showed your donkey and baby aye, I saw the real you
Thank God y'all blew it
I give thanks God I dodged a bullet
I'm then over you
Baby good lookin' out
I wanted you bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the
Best thing I never had
I said you turned out to be the
Best thing I never had
Hmm, and I'll never be the best thing you never had
Oh baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now
I know yous want me back
It's time to face the facts
That I'one thousand the one that's got away
Lord knows that it would take some other place
Another time, another earth, another life
Give thanks God I constitute the good in goodbye
I used to want you so bad
I'chiliad so through with that
'Crusade honestly you lot turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
Oh you turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
Oh and I volition always be the best thing you lot never had
Ooh all-time affair you never had
I used to want yous so bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
Oh yous turned out to be the
All-time thing I never had
Whoa, I'll never exist the best thing you never had
Oh baby, I bet it sucks to exist you correct at present
Bet information technology sucks to exist you right now
(What goes around comes back around)
Bet it sucks to be you right now
(What goes around comes back effectually)
Bet it sucks to be you correct now
Click Here for Feedback and 5-Star Rating!
CLICK Hither TO Comment ON THIS Postal service
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: casadyancamand.blogspot.com

0 Komentar
Post a Comment